Friday, August 26, 2005

Welcome to ITNW1437

You have reached the course blog. Take some time and look around to see the blogs and comments of students from past semesters. Then plunge right in and post your comment (be nice!) concerning your expectations for this what you will learn from this course. Go on -- once you get used to it, blogging is great.

Blog on!

14 Comments:

Blogger janet said...

I am very excited about this class. I didn't know as much about the internet as I thought I did. I can't wait to get to know all my classmates and teacher.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hoping....Mind you just hoping you tell me that I can access this from my computer at home. Thus making my lab time here at CTC reduced exponentially.

Will

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea I made it and i'm gonig to have fun

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to order a large pizza with lotsa meat no vegies and 5 kinds of cheeze.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to order a large pizza with lotsa meat no vegies and 5 kinds of cheeze

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm doubble posts lol sorry

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to developing my web skills in this class, alot of interesting topics will be covered, and I'm sure I'll take a good bit away from the class. =D

-Jushir®o
(Jeremy Steiner)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey who ordering the pizza i want some lol

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What dose Blog stand for?

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dracon is the guy in the black and white dragon shirt. mmm pizza

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope i can access this from home otherwise i dont know what im going to do...

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you can rent movies on line now I wonder if you can order pizza too, that would be weird, i guess it would be good for those people who REALLY don't like too talk on the telephone.
Beth W.

3:01 PM  
Blogger janet said...

Hey all,
Does anyone have kids in our class?? Mrs. Jane P you seem like a cool teacher with a good sarcastic sense of humor. Good for me!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there,
I am very happy about this class because it has lots of cool stauf.
I am just waiting for how she gives us a test.
Well, good luck!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home