Monday, September 12, 2005

Email Postage???!!!???

Bill Gates, the genius of Microsoft, has proposed that people use postage for email. His reasoning is sound, but this isn't a popular idea. Read the article and comment in a blog on this email postage concept.

Blog on (again)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's nuts......if that ever happens there is no way anyone is goinhg to get an e-mail from me....

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With my family spread all over the U.S. it is much easier and cheaper to stay connected through e-mail, I really don't like the idea of them charging a postage, I already pay to have access too the internet, I think if they want too cut down on spam they should target companys or e-mail addresses that send out thousands of e-mails a day, instead of gouging me for the three or four I send a week.
Elizabeth W.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think so. He just wants more money since he doesn't have enough already

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that stamps for e-mail are not a good idea. I said that because a lot of people will stop sending mail because they have to pay and they are use to doing it for free.
Natasha B.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gates is evil... Put a bounty out on him and ill find him.

Ðracon

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez... Gates already has enough money. Greedyness is baaaaaaaaad.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez. Gates has enough money already. Greedyness is baaaaaad.

-James Griggs

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, didn't mean to double post.

-James

12:54 PM  
Blogger janet said...

I think Gates should try to invent something else besides postage stamps to stop spam. I take that back, someone else should invent it because he is set for life financially. Why would he be so greedy to want more. Doesn't he have enough? I pay enough for internet as it is and buy expensive software and extras for my computer. I don't need to spend more dollars.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home