Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Orleans pictures -- before & after Hurricane

It's sad, but it's impressive. These pictures show New Orleans before and after the flood. Use your mouse to toggle the views.

7 Comments:

Blogger janet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other day my husband wrecked his truck, he was so upset, I told him that he should be thankful that all he lost was his truck and at least he still had a home and all his family. It's amazing how we all forget and take for granted the most important things in our lives.
Beth W.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Dallas this weekend for an anime convention, and me and my friends saw a group of people trying to gather money for donations. I donated $5. Yay!

-James Griggs

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a terrible thing but everyone know that if a hurricane that was as big as Katrine that New Orleans would flood like this and be in this mess. Its not a surpries to me of what happen but people need to learn that you can't predict what the weather is going to do. I've already donate some of my time to help and denoted $20 plus stuff the people need right now.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that actually happened!...although i am glad to say that terry town was not hit...so my aunt is ok. YAY!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

This is an example of a comment

Jane

1:34 PM  
Blogger janet said...

It is very distressing to see all that has happened over the weeks. I was initially upset with the government but now my concern is on the lost children who have been misplaced from their parents because of the storm.I saw on the news that many registered sex offenders lived in the New Orleans area at the time of the hurricane. How will the state go about finding those registered sex offenders and hopefully the parents will reunite with their children.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home