A little "post-midterm" idea to ponder
OK -- now that midterm wasn't so bad! While (most of you)you are congratulating yourselves on work well done, look at this idea from Microsoft. Does it appeal to you? If it were for sale (which it is not, at least not yet), would you buy it? Are there other "weird" Internet tools/toys that you recommend? As always, blog on!

3 Comments:
I don't think it is practical. I would not buy it.
this is a pretty neat idea, but I think that people are becoming too lazy. Technology is a great thing, but as always people take advantage of things. I think that this could benefit people who may be have disabilites of some sort.
i wouldnt buy it..
but there are people who could make good use of it.
like DDR fanatics and people wit no arms
chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home