Monday, March 19, 2007

Break's over -- back on your heads!

At last we begin to create those web pages. There are many html sites online. HTML Goodies is just one. Find some others and post a comment in both this course blog and your student blog with the URL of some of the online HTML sites that you locate.

Blog on!

17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Webmonkey is wonderful and well organized site for help with html

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.tutorialized.com

Is a wonderful site used to learn how to create many things, or work through them.

Antonio Noriega

9:42 AM  
Blogger Kyle Smith said...

Webmonkey
Yeah I have used this site every once in a while

9:57 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

http://www.webmonkey.com/teachingtool/
Helps a little with HTML

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used www.htmlcodetutorial.com to help myself out with the basics of HTML.

-Shawn Guerrero

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kid said...

Webmonkey Seems like its a great site for someone new to HTML

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used webmonkey a little when I first learned html, It helped a little

Marcus Thomas

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think html and xhtml are very interesting because the author can imagine what he or she wants from nothing to something phenomenal.some sites i think are helpful are
htmlhelp.com
htmlgoodies.com
htmlcodetutorial.com
but there are many more.

Florencio Villanueva

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've known about webmonkey in the past, you can get your info from there

~Leonardo Trejo

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i havent really used html very much but im sort of familiar with it. www.webmonkey.com is one of the many sites that help you become familiarized with the html world.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is joseph delonghamps. the comment above this one is mine

8:11 AM  
Blogger Zero Armada said...

Webmonkey is a great site


http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/frontdoor/beginners.html

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pageresource.com/
A good site for learning some html.

Aaron Weems

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With limited useage of html and obsorbing as much as I can for a person with very limited exposure I think webmonkey is the most understandable for me but I did look at htmlgoodies as well

http://www.webmonkey.com/reference/browser
Http;//htmlgoodies.com

C.J.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't really used anything before just surfed around to see what can help me so I don't remember what I used but I looked up webmonkey and that seems to be good!

~Dominique

9:49 AM  
Blogger LOL said...

webmonkey is pretty cool
http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/frontdoor/beginners.html

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive tried out webmonkey and found it really helpful.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home