Monday, April 02, 2007

Animation

Today, we will discuss animation in webpages. Are they an improvement or a distraction? This site hosts free animated gifs. It might be a place were you can find an animation for your required animation for your webpages.

For your blog comment, research and list other freeware animation sites. For your student blog, post a comment on the value of animation in webpages.

Blog on!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Think animation on a WEB is very inportant as well as entertaining I adds to the value as long is relates to the topic and is done in I'd say in good taste depending on the readers

C.J.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think animation is important in webpages and also entertaining , just like c.j. has said. it adds life to the page and makes it more appealing when looking at it.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/6013/gifs.html

joseph delongchamps

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love gifs!

especially the ridiculous one...

check out this site

some more gifs

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too many gifs can be a distraction but thats what they're there for.

Jonathan Mitchell

http://www.prodraw.net/animation/

10:44 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Somtimes it can be a distration, but if not used that much it can bring personality to a page.

http://www.animationfactory.com/en/

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that animations can be both helpful and distracting to website depending on how the animation is used and relevancy to the topic of the page.

An animation website I use is:
http://www.gifanimations.com/

-Shawn Guerrero

10:35 AM  
Blogger LOL said...

no!! not a distraction..well they can be if someone doesnt put them there right or uses too many but i think theyre awesome..

-Tiffani Henry

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Animations can be a distraction when not used correcyly. if used correctly, they will draw focus to your point.

-Aaron Weems

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that animations can help and hurt. Sometimes people go over kill on animations and then the page is too busy with things going on.

http://www.animationfactory.com/en/

Dominique

3:20 PM  
Blogger Zero Armada said...

I think animations are awsome sure there are ppl out there who can get carried away with themselfs but its fun to see an animation that could make laugh or even just prove the point of the page.


Marcus Tidwell

10:22 AM  
Blogger mondo22 said...

Here are some other known sites:

www.gifanimations.com,
www.animationfactory.com, and
www.gifart.com

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the animation gives the site a more realistic and unique touch of the author.I believe it makes you wanna see it more and more ,at times it can be a distraction.

florencio villanueva

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These animation sites have been rated for content.

http://dir.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Comics_and_Animation/Animation/Computer_Animation/Animated_GIFs/

J Castillo

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think animation is kool you can find free animation at www.gifanimation.com or animationfactory.com

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home