Monday, June 04, 2007

Welcome to a Summer-ful Internet

The Internet is changing rapidly. This summer semester we will try to both be "introduced" to it, and to keep up with its new and innovative impact on our society.

So let's start -- how do YOU use the Internet? What to you expect to learn from this class. Comment in this post, but don't forget to add your name.

Blog on!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the Internet to research car prices, to locate auctions, to administer online classes, to see if it's raining, and to check the news.

Jane

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the internet to look up local movie times, check my e-mails, shop online, instant message friends and family, play online games etc.

Amanda

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I utilize the Internet for my every day job in the military, doing all my banking buisness, research, buying items, myspace, keeping in touch with family and friends, and many many more.
I hope to further my knowledge of the Internet, and also learn how to design a web page for my semi pro paintball team.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woops that last comment was from
Brett

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the internet to find and research real news. it seems the news providers, such as CNN, FOX, and network news are just outlets for the current administration's spin on current events. I use the internet to research both sides of a story and the makeup my own mind.

Dwight

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the Internet to check local news and to watch all sorts of videos on youtube. I occasionally download music and shows.

Joeshua Ladouecur

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the internet to keep in touch with friends and to keep up on the news.

Jason

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like most, I use the internet for e-mail, shopping, and information gathering. I hope to learn about web page design and layout in order to develop my own in the future.
-Carlos

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the internet to watch movies, play games and shop.
Jennifer

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home