Monday, October 08, 2007

Bog of the Day

The topic for today's blog is in the course intranet webpage.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see my blog.........

http://mycourseblog-albert.blogspot.com/

Albert

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Kevin,
I thought I would comment on the fact that I haven't made a comment on this webpage, and the basis of my comment is to make a comment just so I get my grades, not because I like commenting on other peoples comments thus this is a commentary...

Didn't make no sense...

10:10 AM  
Blogger Josh "The Furbie Killer" said...

No, it didnt, but you did a good effort, i forget what Intranet so to speak, but i'll get you an answer asap!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, you are my commenting blog hero at this point. *bows* This is my comment.
-Danni

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home