Election coverage
Tuesday is election day. What internet sites did you watch for the results (the Onion doesn't count!) Summarize your Internet coverage of the elections - fair, timely, unbiased. Put it all in your student blog.
Blog on!
A course resource and portal to peer blogs.
6 Comments:
I use the internet for finding directions, for email, and for college topic research.
I USE THE INTERNET TO SURF THE WEB AMONG OTHER THINGS.
I use the internet for e-mail and weather updates. A.Elkins
I normally use the internet to look up information, play games, and check my email. As I go through this course I hope to learn much more.
On election coverage i didnot use the Internet...I watched it live on T.V. in the student center.
A.ELKINS
On election coverage i didnot use the Internet...I watched it live on T.V. in the student center. A.ELKINS
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home