Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog for Week 4

As we approach the first test of this course, it might be helpful to learn how to study. This site is one of many websites on studying. Review the site and then comment in your STUDENT blog. This is the first time that you will use your student blog rather than the course blog. To see what others have commented, use the student links here to go to their blogsites.

NOTE: If your student blog is not listed, send it to me by email!!

Blog on!

10 Comments:

Blogger Blackmoses said...

I found the site Study Guides and Strategies to be useful with helping you with time management,studying and test preparation to name a few. The way each subject is broken down seems as if it would be very helpful when preparing for a test.

4:00 PM  
Blogger James said...

I often find wikipedia very useful for prepairing for a test. I find this website useful because it breaks down all the information down very well for example the history of the subject and the orgion of the subject as well. In other words wikipedia seperates all of the information into different sections for a better understanding of the subject that you are studying.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Keesha James said...

I thought the site was very helpful because it gives you good knowledge on how to learn communicate and make different challenges.I think the site provides a good study guide that can help learners succeed in the future when it comes to learning, thinking, studying,reading, writing, and doing research.Each subject that is listed can be understood in different types of languages. Each subject also gives good description on that particular subject.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Nate O said...

I thought the site was very useful helping in many diffrent ways. How its broken down and just the knowlege it gives you. I found it very helpful to get ready for the test.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Terika Carney said...

Dr.P,
As instructed, I use the blogger website to state my views on the "How to Study for a Test". The website was very insightful and provided information that would not only help me as a college student, but as a mom who has a child with ADHD that is also in school.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Rufus Davis said...

I'm not the smartest person in this class and find the website to be complicated than helpful. call me old fashioned, but i rather use the book and keep my fingers crossed

2:30 PM  
Blogger Matthew Wood said...

I find this site to cramped together and the site ends up hurting my eyes, so to me it is more time consuming than anything else.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site useful because it gave alot of useful tips on studying and learning. Exploreing the different ways people learn.

Earl M. Bobb Jr

1:42 PM  
Blogger Eric De Leon said...

http://www.studygs.net/online/

I think this above would help me the next time I try doing an online class again. I'm been having time management problems in the past when dealing with distant learning and I practically fail of barely pass them. Hopefully I get a better grade on the these types of classes with this site.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ben Ayers said...

I found the guide on the site about how to motivate yourself very interesting. Lots of times I find myself just not feeling like studying. The exercises they list to help seem very helpful in trying to counteract that.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home