Start of HTML
After having survived the first exam, we now start creating webpages. The textbook has a great amount of information, but we always need more! Research some helpful HTML sites, and post their URLs in your STUDENT blog. Then be sure to look at the blogs of your fellow students to see what resources they have located.
Blog on!

10 Comments:
I found this site very helpful its basically a cheat sheet for you to make your own website. http://www.make-a-web-site.com/
I would still recommend the book though, nothing beats that so far.
i have been lost in work from all classes and im just 'now' getting to my webpage. i know this is something i should have done a few weeks back and i have to hustle to get back on track, but im sure i can get it done before its too late. :)
Dr.P,
I found a few websites that are helpful to my Web Page creation. Here are a a couple just to name a few: www.w3schools.com (for images), and www.goldcoastwebdesigns.com (Image Hyperlinks). Also, our small text book is a great help as well because everything is step by step and line by line.
I found this website to be helpful.
http://www.w3schools.com/
Ifound the site to be helpful but im still confused
I not found nothing really useful for my Wep Page. I different levels of friendship.On The Friendship Classification System what I plan to write about.It would create vows at each stage of frienship.
Earl M. Bobb Jr.
http://www.htmlbasix.com/
I've used HTML Basix most of the time for easy creations of tables and ect. Some of the generators shows you what it looks like before you copy it to your set of codes in notepad. Its really interesting!
I found this site to be very helpful when it come to deal with html and notepad.
http://www.w3schools.com/htmL/
James Orthel
I found the site HTML Goodies very helpful in understanding HTML. It has recent news articles about new innovations in HTML and lots of helpful tips and tricks on how to help make your website better.
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/
I found some good informationg on this HTML site. www.makeuseof.com/tag/8-websites-quality-html-coding-examples/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home