Monday, September 12, 2011

e-Commerce and "Black Friday" sales

Many of us use the Internet to find bargains. This Black Friday site lists sales throughout the year, but was created to preview the sales that occur between the holiday season of Thanksgiving through Christmas. It originally listed the "Black Friday" sales that would be announced on the day after Thanksgiving.

Look at the site, then search the Internet for other retail bargain sites. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING (just making sure you understand that). Once you have located a site that you feel has great value, summarize why you feel it is useful, include the URL, and remember to include your name.

Blog on!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite site for bargains is Frys.com. Frys.com is an elecronics retailer that is like the Mecca for computer and electronic afficionado's alike. Frys.com along with Frys Electronics store located in Austin, on the corner of Parmer lane and Mopac expressway, is the home for electronics and some hard to find items that local retailers just dont carry. The reason i believe it to be a bargain is that most of the items there are carried in bulk which reduces the costs to the consumer, along with that are some great one time and special buys (which mostly are returned items that carry a full warranty)which are sold at a huge savings. Check it out!

Frys.com

R.V.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Fred O said...

I found this link to Tsunami Japanese restaurant in Temple. You can get a $25 gift certificate for only $10. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I have never ate at the Tsunami Japanese restaurant so I can’t speak for it quality. But I’m very hungry and as of right now it seems like a no brainer to look something up about food.

http://www.restaurant.com/rdc/tsunami-japanese-restaurant-temple-sushi-rid=415351?&mcn=00119750

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mikey boy said...

The bargin site I chose was slick deals slickdeals.net. This site is loaded with bargins, ranging from electronics to clothing. Another great thing about this link is that it allows you to see new deals daily and also share the deal with friends as ideas for birthdays presents or what ever.I found this site to be very useful so check it out.

7:16 AM  
Blogger P.J. said...

Well I like to use SamsClub.com for my bargin/bulk shopping. They have great prices for the 40 dollar membership, but if you upgrade to the 100 doller memebership you will get more discounts on the items you buy the most often. It is a great place to shop. Oh and an Americn company!!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shop mostly at Sam's Club now that I have a child. I upgraded to the Preffered Member's Card and I get extra discounts. However, I tend to use sites like Amason.com to shop from home. Another site I enjoyed is shoedazzle.com where you can get your first pair with 20% off. All shoes are 39.95 and the best part is that you take a quiz and it picks out shoes for you. How neat is that?!!!

Joanna

12:10 PM  
Blogger Shanea J said...

Now that I'm back in the states, I really don't do much shopping online. While I was deployed last year, I was guilty of online shopping. One of my favorites retail site was amiclubwear.com. I have a very bad shoe fetish. Most of my shoes I've bought was from this website. Last year on Black Friday, I bought five pairs of winter boots heels for $100! I thought I did pretty well. This site also have a variety of clothing and costume wear that's very cheap. And it's not just on Black Friday. Love this site!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The site that I always go through 3 out of 4 time when I shop electronically is Amazon.com. They compare prices for you with other vendors and allow you to filter your product search to be specific. The interface is very user friendly and gives reviews and customer feedback on almost every product and seller, so that you can have other people research the product and give pros and cons for you. Amazon gives deals throughout the month on the same product that allows you to "watch" an item to see the price change and buy it when its at the best deal.
Amazon.com

-Pablo Santos

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The site I like to shop for bargains on is craigslist.com because you can find alot of used stuff that other people don't want anymore. It's even a great site for finding used car parts and other things you don't mind buying used

Tyler

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used the internet to compare prices for video games, and boy did i ever find a gret deal. I compared prices on many different sites and couldn't believe how expensive some of the games were.

Allan

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jason Ingram said...

Umm Im def gonna have to say walmart.com cause they go crazy with their electronics on black friday......and they are already cheap already ;)

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy amazon.com, it's a great website. You can find virtually everything you need. I also love that you can purchase used items as well.

Deborah D.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Beautiful_Princess_07 said...

I really do not shop on Black Friday's because there be to much going on during that time. I would say I love to shop at Walmart because they have great prices on pictures, and I took pictures for my birthday just in July, and they came out alsome and great. I love my pictures.
Arnetia Chavis

1:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Aaron said...

I would have to say my favorite site to find bargains would be Amazon.com. The site often has great deals on whatever items I'm looking for.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Dr. L-Z said...

When shopping, I always love shopping for electronic components, especially computer hardware and software. One website I love for computer bargains is newegg.com. Whenever I was attempting to upgrade my hardware, I always shopped here first because their prices and bargains are better then Radioshack and best buy, plus they also have a plethora of components that the bigger franchise stores don't even know about.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really shop on Black Fridays and my favorite bargins would be newegg.com. newegg.com is a electronic online storage and a lot of guaranty and warranty.

http://www.newegg.com/

-Paul L.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ashuofo said...

I like to use www.bestbuy.com because they usually have good deals on black Friday. I love tech toys and usually can’t afford them. Best buy has great deals on tech toys on black Friday but the problem is people are hard about and camp outside the store a day before; I just can’t compete with that type of dedication.
Ashley

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shop at JC Penny alot, The deals I found on this site were really cheap. I did not have leave the house.

Steven W

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Fridays are just a way to get people out there shopping. Many time the sales the say they have really aren't that great and most of the time you can use sites like amazon.com or even cragslist.com and find better sales or discounts through out the year. The whole idea is to get people into the store and leave with more than that one sale Item.

Jeremy A.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home