Friday, June 03, 2005

Summer 05 - Welcome to Blogging!

Among the many treasures available to Internet users, blogging is one of the best. This semester we will be using blogs for collaboration and reflection. If that sounds too tame for you, you are in for a major surprise. Fasten your intellectual seat belts! Starting next week, we will blog!

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your first assignment, please put in a comment on what you expect from this class. Be nice!

Jane Perschbach

12:02 PM  
Blogger InimitableCynic said...

You already told us not to expect much? :P

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An A! ;-)

-Louis Vasquez

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to learn some new things about the internet and such, that I currently don't know about.

Thomas Dean Chennault

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wnat to learn how to make webpages

Jennifer Flowers

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to learn what the heck html stands for!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To expand my understanding of the internet and have some fun!

Jenny Hernandez

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to learn how to set up a web page.

SSG F.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to be able to create a web page. And learn something new!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect this class is to be fun and informative and I will hope learn something new and interesting each day.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will like to understand the total use of the Internet, how to design a good webpage

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to be able to find ANYTHING on the internet.

Everett Bernier

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i expect to have fun while learning the basics about the internet.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to learn a more HTML. Also to learn more about the internet.

- Bryan Mann

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to learn about designing web pages and other things I've never done on the internet

Karen LaRoche

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need at least a C in this class

D is not good enough!!!

Patrick

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn something new and create a web page

Charmaine

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found out that even when you think you know it all, their is something you dont know. I expect to fill all the gaps of missing information. And I need this class for my degree plan.

Jose A. Sanchez

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know what to expect. I know that I'm building a website so I think, I hope that this class will be fun !!!!

Diana McMillan

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn how to use the Internet better .

Glikeria Gaddis

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this isn't bowling class.

mike

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Internet is a powerfull tool, and I expect to master it.

Jose Sanchez

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home