Monday, June 26, 2006

International and sound elements

This French site speaks the language of music. As a shockwave presentation it offers interaction, rather than just passive viewing (hearing?) of the webpage. What is your impression of the site. Does its foreign language obstruct its usefulness? Can you "make it work?"

As always, blog on!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that foreign language has no obsticle because music is an international language and people can understand if they want to.
fighting irish

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This foreign language site have no obsticles. It is a game that can easily be undertood.
Sandy

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think french is a great language to listen to so it makes the site more fun.

anita

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy listening to different languages especially french.

Maria

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not able to understand most of what we are discussing in class.
I am not even able to get into blogspot anymore. I am very frustrated and lost.

Maria

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The program seems to work fine. I might test it at home where I can hear the sounds running but right now..can't hear a thing..

Kosal

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that if I had time to browse the WWW and I came upon this site, I might try to navigate it and make sense of it. But, I think I am one of the many who will try something and if I don't get it in the first 15 minutes, I am moving on to something else. This one I did not really get.
Don

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je pense que cette classe est grande. J'ai appris tellement jusqu'ici. N'est pas cette Mme Pershbach juste comme Wonderwoman ! !

Donaldo

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this News on-line and wanted to share. This is why I want to live in the USA and fight for 1st Amendment rights. News from China!!

BEIJING - Chinese authorities have blocked a pro-democracy Web log after it was nominated for a freedom of expression award by a German radio station, a press freedom group said Thursday.

The blog, titled Wang Yi's Microphone, dealt with "sensitive subjects" and was maintained by a teacher from Sichuan province, Paris-based Reporters Without Borders said in a statement.

China's communist government encourages Internet use for education and business, but blocks material deemed subversive or pornographic.

Dissidents have been arrested under vaguely worded national security laws for posting items critical of the government.

Reporters Without Borders said Wang's blog was ordered closed by the authorities in Hainan province, where the site's host company, Tianya, is located.

The site was nominated for a "Best of the Blogs" award in the freedom of expression category by the German public radio station Deutsche Welle.
(Taken from my Google NewsGroup "Techdose")

Don

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this class is getting hard for me
fighting irish

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mid Term next week.YYIIIIIKES!!!!
Sandy

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you class!!!!!! Beltran:)

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who knows how to print the powerpoint presentations onto a less paper?
iris

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home